Wednesday 16 July 2014

WOMAN SPENDS $35,000 TO LOOK EXACTLY LIKE KIM KARDASHIAN



Just when we thought the lavish Vera Sidika was enough for the world, Claire Lesson comes along but she is on a whole different level, I mean Kim Kardashian different level. 

Can the real Kim please stand up: 24-year-old Kim Kardashian-wannabe Claire Leeson alongside her idol.According to SMH.com, Lesson has spent $35,000 (Ksh 3,071,250) on breast implants, hair extensions, make-up, spray tans and clothing in a bid to look like her idol Kim Kardashian.

 Kim who is married to Kanye West and mother to one, baby North West, is known too well for her beauty and glam not to mention how her fashion sense-guard never lets her down.

 Lesson who appeared on a British TV show, says she went all out to look like Kim to regain her self-confidence after suffering a bullied teenage hood.

 She became obsessed with Kim after her friends told her they resemble but went on to the extent of realizing they had the same number of siblings as well as the arguments Kim had. 

As any normal Kenyan would have thought, Lesson is beyond our normal ‘cup of tea’. Give a Kenyan Ksh 3 million, you’ll find them in Kitengela looking for land or investing in bonds, or so I would hope but it’s never that serious for plastic surgery or ‘skin lightening’ as our very own fellow citizen has done. 

When you start thinking of having your teeth whitened and wear bum padding, am definitely sure your mother would have given you a thorough beat down which will make you appreciate your skin deep.

 As for Lesson we’ll leave her saying, “When I get my Kimmy on, I feel I’m untouchable and I feel like no one can stop me…I feel strong and have built enough confidence to love myself a little bit more.”


No comments: