Tuesday 15 April 2014

GIVING UP??? RE-THINK AGAIN


God will never give you more than you can bear. That’s my simple message to you today Often times I have wondered how long we have to stand in the rain before it subsides.

I have found that there is nothing harder than waiting on God for deliverance or that single miracle that can change our entire situation. It is in the waiting that God's word is tried, tested, and proven to be powerful and true.
 He never said there wouldn’t be trials- He only promised that He would go through them with you; He promised to give you sustaining grace, and peace that passes all human understanding.

There have been times in my life when I have been so overwhelmed and almost drowned myself in tears just wondering when will I ever kiss that miracle that I want so badly, Through the darkest of times I have come to know beyond any shadow of doubt that I am not alone. God walks with me…He talks to me…wakes me up in the morning…carries me…watches over me when I sleep.

He is with me.I have not been strong, at least not as I think I should be. But I am quickly learning that it’s ok not to be strong sometimes, because in my weakness I have found that God knows no limit, and his strength has no boundaries.

 I have also found that God has surrounded me with the most amazing people; angels in disguise. They don’t always have the ‘right’ things to say, but they are there…constantly walking the journey of life with me. I am blessed, exceedingly and abundantly so. 

D Don’t be anxious about the tests and trials that come your way; this is the testing of your faith, and in the end it produces endurance, and God has built in you the capacity to endure.

If you're reading this and feel like throwing in the towel, ask God for a renewal of your endurance, because it will carry you through the deepest seas you have come so far to give up know just ask yourself why have you been holding on for so long and definitely you will have all the reason to continue and never throw the towel.

God never brought you this far to leave you. That is the honest truth. He will never forsake you. He called you by name and has loved you with an everlasting love. He has the ability to turn the deepest pain into a most beautiful story.

God watches over you; He neither slumbers, nor sleeps. You are on His mind, constantly, every minute of every hour. Don’t give in. Let your faith keep looking up. 

The world will call you a fool for having hope in a seemingly hopeless situation, but God- He chose the foolish things of the world to confound the wise.  Have no fear and do not despair…let God be God.

God I speak healing to every heart that is bleeding and in need of your touch. I speak hope to everyone that is in despair. I speak strength to every bone that is weak. I speak comfort for every tear that has fallen. I speak victory in every situation that seems impossible. I speak life to everyone who is at their end. 
 
Remember that  - no weapon from hell has power over you, because Jesus conquered it all. 

Always know that when your are down to nothing God is up to something!!!

No comments: