Blog Archive

Saturday 15 November 2014

Magerer Langat quits ODM Party

 Orange Democratic Movement (ODM) Executive Director Magerer Langat has quit the party.
 
Speaking on a local vernacular FM, Magerer  said he made the decision to quit the opposition party on Thursday last week
.
Magerer Langat“I am no longer in the party, I made my decision to quit on Thursday last week and I am just saying this to end the turmoil in people’s minds. Though I am ODM’s life member, my spirit has refused it,” he told the radio show host Michael Bowen.

 This comes in the wake of Magerer’s snub on Monday of the probe committee led by lawyer Fred Achok, formed to investigate the violent ejection from the recent ODM parliamentary group meeting.

During the talk show, Magerer argued his contractual terms allowed him to terminate the contract under certain conditions and the employer was also at liberty to do the same.

 He said it would have been simple for ODM to fire him as the party’s Executive Director rather than humiliate him through forceful ejection from Orange House.
#sources#

No comments: