Blog Archive

Monday 29 September 2014

BOY WORST EXPERIENCE AFTER BEING REMANDED IN A WOMEN’S PRISON

A trans-sexual teenager has spoken about month of hell in Scotland’s only women’s prison.

 Stacie McLean, 16, was sent to Cornton Vale jail on remand after she appeared in court in relation to an alleged breach of the peace. 

Image result for prison barsShe claims she was bullied, sexually harassed and falsely accused of threatening to rape other inmates. Stacie said: “It was a nightmare. The time in prison taught me a lesson I’ll never forget. I never want to go back.” 

The teenager, who was formerly known as Callum, said: “When you see the looks on some of the faces of the inmates, you want to run. “They weren’t all bad. A few were kind and wanted to look out for me.

But some wanted to make my life a misery. Some complained and said I should be in a men’s jail. Others asked if I still had my tackle and would I go into their cells to see to them later. 

“Others threatened to beat me up so I’d never be pretty enough to be accepted as a woman. “But the worst thing was that a couple of them claimed I’d threatened to rape them.
mirror

No comments: