Wednesday 17 July 2013

GOD WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON YOU

A Message of Hope - God will not give up on you!How often have you cried out to God in times of need and desperation only to feel that you aren't being answered?  Do you get the feeling that God is somehow ignoring you?  That He maybe is not even listening to you?  Perhaps you feel that way right now, perhaps you feel that your prayers are all in vain and that you are tiring of waiting for God to answer.  

Never fear, friend.  God has heard you.  God has heard, and whatever you feel inside right now, believe that God has an answer to your problem.  There is no doubt about that. God has promised to hear us, and we must have faith in His promise.  We must continue to hold our heads high and believe that God will intervene, for surely He will. 
Sometimes it will happen that the answer God gives, or seems to give, is not the answer we were looking for, not the answer we were maybe hoping for.  But whatever you believe, remember that we cannot second-guess God.  We cannot even begin to understand how the omnipotent mind of our God works.  All we need to have is faith, faith in God's answer, and a firm belief that God knows better.

So, if you feel that your prayers are not being answered and that your problems are seemingly impossible to resolve, do yourself a favour:  Thank God for what He has already done, thank God for your blessings, and ask God to renew and strengthen your faith in His promise.  The promise that whatever happens, God will NOT GIVE UP ON YOU!

Try this simple task.  Find a quiet place where you can speak quietly to God. Then say:

God, I want to thank You for what you have already done.
I am not going to wait until I see results or receive rewards, I am thanking you right now.
I am not going to wait until I feel better or things look better, I am thanking you right now.
I am not going to wait until people say they are sorry or until they stop talking about me, I am thanking you right now.
I am not going to wait until the pain in my body disappears, I am thanking you right now.
I am not going to wait until my financial situation improves, I am going to thank you right now.
I am not going to wait until the children are asleep and the house is quiet, I am going to thank you right now.
I am not going to wait until I get promoted at work or until I get the job, I am going to thank you right now.
I am not going to wait until I understand every experience in my life that has caused me pain or grief, I am thanking you right now.
I am not going to wait until the journey gets easier or the challenges are removed, I am thanking you right now.
I am thanking you because I am alive.
I am thanking you because I made it through the day's difficulties.
I am thanking you because I have walked around the obstacles.
I am thanking you because I have the ability and the opportunity to do more and do better.  

And I'm thanking you because Father, you haven't given up on me.


I hope that God will bless you today in more ways that you may imagine possible.


COURTESY: Messages of hope.co.za

No comments: