Blog Archive

Wednesday 7 May 2014

GOAT BORN WITH 8 LEGS



     A goat with eight legs has been born on a farm in northeast Croatia.

The kid goat  has both male and female reproductive organs. The reason for the baby goat’s extra legs is an underdeveloped twin sibling, local veterinarians have told Mr Paparic(farmer).
Hello world: The baby goat also has both male and female reproductive organs according to the farmerMr Paparic says he thought he was seeing double when he discovered that Sarka (mother’s goat) had given birth to the deformed kid along two healthy baby goats. 

I counted his legs and I thought I was seeing things. Then I called my neighbour to make sure that I am not crazy.’



Calling the yet to be named ‘octogoat’ a ‘miracle of nature’ Mr Paparic says he would like to keep the kid if it survives.but he says that veterinarians do not believe it will survive .

He is trying to stand on his feet, but lacks strength.’ he hopes the kid survives so he can keep his new exotic pet.


Courtesy daily mail

No comments: