Blog Archive

Tuesday 6 May 2014

"LETTER TO ALSHABAAB"

Hi, I hope you are okay wherever you are, planning an attack or listening to Jihadist preaching. I am not okay. I would first like to explain who I am.

I am a Kenyan Wanjiku who has been living peacefully in my country. I wake up early in the morning, I hustle up for breakfast, miss a shower because I did not have money to buy water and put on my worn out shoes ready for the day's hustle.


Sir I have two children, a boy named Ace, a girl named Taraji and their mum is called Fatuma. My wife works at a hotel for tourists along the beachline and I have no constant job. Sir every five years I go to the ballot to vote for change. I have no idea how policies are made or who makes them.

Now sir the reason I write this letter is to inform you that that day you attacked a church in the Coast, that was my son who stayed with a bullet in his head for many days, the day you attacked a bus on its way to Eastleigh, that little girl who survived is my daughter. To add to that, the day you attacked a club in Mombasa, am happy to report to you that my wife died because she was in that hotel.


 Now I hear that my bouncer cousin is dead in Mbaraki, my uncle officer died in the car at Pangani and my aunt from Kiambu died on that Thika road attack. Now I have something to tell you

First congratulations, you've succeeded so far in harming me while I have done nothing wrong just liberating your brothers from you. Two, you've made your point you're here to harm me. But let me inform you, we have always stood together against our enemies no matter how decided we might look.


 Revenge is not our motto but you must pay for every drop of blood. You hide your cowardice behind a religion that disowns you and your dispicable acts but be sure, we are going to step on you hard like a truck on a cockroach . We will win!! Too bad you wont be here to see us spitting on your grave.

Yours in pain WANJIKU.

Source Net from a disturbed Kenyan

No comments: